View Single Post
Old 30-06-2019, 03:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackfoxNZ
i will number my points/questions to make it easier to reply or further question.

1, i do agree with you on the point of there being spirits pretending to be things like gods and also spirits exploiting our nature ( including manufacturing consent, using our energies etc ) but i to not view this as all or most but like humans where just a select few are do it by their own bidding
quote : " I could no longer take their pretending to be gods, infringements, cattle mutilations, abductions, genetic mucking about and other gruesome activities"

Thats why I tried to target the entities doing it instead of hitting their home world or something similar, when I did a channeling on the topic later the spirits said I hit one of their research sites so it probably hit exactly the right target instead of hitting civilian spirits or such, hopefully it didnt harm civilians even if they use us for food it wouldnt be nice to kill them.

Quote:
2, how did you decide on using "radiological harmful radiation" as your weapon of choice?

It felt like to me that when you look at earth you probably see from spirit as lots of radiation points on a small planet and they feel most like us instead of trying to use like a stick, its using our most purified expensive thoughts to collect a device that has those all in them to send like a "gold plate" design of radiation that says we are intelligent and they should step back and stop their harmfulness or well have bees inside this thing, kinda.

Quote:
3, i find it odd how you are getting your info for things like their homeworld from books others wrote instead of finding it via your own personal experience.
quote: "It was long and ardeous work of reading through many a fiction and fact claiming book until I found what I was looking for."
quote 2: "I'd heard that most aliens have difficulty using large ships near earth"
quote 3: "I read from various sources that there is a"
this to me shows you were open to being manipulated by anything or anyone without stopping to listen to yourself or finding the answers within.

I felt it appropriate to use foreign external sources for this as the alien abduction phenomena seems to be a global thing and not just me personally, i didnt want to use too much of my own intuition in this but rather the collective human knowledge, also while I was looking for their homeworld i didnt want to strike their homeworld but perhaps the more accurate word would be "homesource for these interferances" instead of "homesource for most of populations genetic material" that is a minor distinction but maybe should have been made more clear by me.

Quote:

4, if they had already been pretending to be gods, they already know what humans are like and already know who we are and what we do so it would be foolish from a strategical veiw point to play as a dumb person infront of them, and it seems odd that you never once mentioned that you thought you were being actively watched while you observed them, if you knew anything about the basics i would hope you knew how you watch is like a 2 way info stream, you see them and they see you, and if they were smart they would have been watching for any gaps in energy fields which will appear when you create things like wormholes in order to view into a different plain. but there are ways to bypass this but I've not seen the level of understanding shown in the writing of the thread about.

I was not really worried about being watched, its like being in a fist fight at my level, im not worried about having my movements told as long as I can safely tut tail and run from the fight. In short I was very well aware that they would notice me planning such an action and take actions against it but I felt like it would be appropriate to carry out non the less, but to give a metaphor I felt like a pet cat being misused and suddenly deciding at a opportune time to attack the owner with all the might for a short moment and then return to normalcy as a way of convincing them that space is needed. I feel it maybe not have been the greatest action but I tried negotiating with them intently before that and no matter what I did it felt like the "angelic" civilization kept being hostile to my interest so that was the only method to respond, there is little in other way I can explain.

Quote:
5, i would like to point out the fact your device targeted *CIVILAINS* as you were then warned about,
quote "a clear warning from both civilizations that further use of nuclear weapons on civilian targets would result in the asteroid impact on my world"

Its unfortunate that civilians were placed in harms way but so have been on our world as well and sometimes retaliation at the level the opponent is using is the only way out, when they kick you in the nuts you kick them in the nuts instead of trying to pat their head. I did a channeling about this later on and it was evidently a research site involved in the human progress and program that I hit and not a fully civilian location such as a city, ill post the channeling here next to see what people think of it. I used my best discernement to not cause too much civilian damage but sometimes that happens. Maybe the aliens will pop up in orbit and demand my turning over for my war crimes, time will tell.

Quote:
6, a guess i get very honest, levels of energy i sense from your writings are not of a good nature, but hey i guess thats what happens when you target Civilians in your own words and get involved in matters of other people which you had no right in which to do anything or take action in killing other entities which were effecting others of which you have never stated they harmed yourself. which makes this not about any form of self defence but a cold blood killing. to add to that from a moral standpoint you are a person people should avoid which it seems has already happened. quote " I wanted a large family very young and felt like it was a serious infringement, now im too old to have the energy to associate with a large group of children so that dream has passed for me." so im left wondering if this is a troll message or someone who is indeed refusing to accept the nature of their mind and emotions or neither

Ill say that pretending to be gods for humanity makes it by default, my affair, that these entities are doing things such as mutilations on humans makes it doubly so, they have not much harmed me directly though that has clearly happened in my life, as i mentioned being "harsh" in spiritual teaching to get you to give up your dreams for a dream of "proper angelic" life, you could substitute any major religion in the place of angelic and it would still be accurate, I feel their oppression of humanity is worth getting involved, perhaps you see a atheist which i am not but lets say an atheist astral terrorism instead of religious terrorism, its hard to say how the things will evolve but from where I stand my life definently got much better afterwards and I got many of the things I was wanting to and there was much less resistance to doing what I desire to do, so it felt like I gained liberty because of it, perhaps I was a pet wrongly kept by the angelics, that is certainly how it felt. What im referring to with wanting a large family is because you dont have the energy as an older person to take care of that many young people instead of when you were young when you would have the energy to play with them more. So the desire to raise the age when people have a large family feels to me, like an outsider interferance instead of the fairly harsh by common understanding religious norms of the bible belt which I was not involved in where people have large families when they are young, reminescent of the mormons.

Quote:
leave it at that for now and await your reply

Thanks, I appreciat the reponses even those who maybe seen to be confrontational more than silence, here is the channeling I did of them later to see how they feel about me and what I accomplished, it maybe an interesting read: