Thread: R.A.O.K
View Single Post
Old 17-11-2020, 07:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
It is so wonderful to see that ROAK is still alive.

I also do RAOK with creatures great & small. From our own pets, cat and dog, to insects and birds to reptiles.
Rather than spraying or swatting (sorry flies and mozzies, you don't fit the mold) I catch an release.
Birds sometimes get K.O'd on our glass balustrades so I sit with them until they come to so our cat or anything else doesn't take advantage of the situation.
The other day our cat caught a juvenile snake an Eastern Brown, very toxic venom as an adult. The snake managed to survive an hour with the cat when I saw the opportunity, I picked up the snake by its tail and put it back into the bush. The funny thing happened prior to this by a few weeks a type of snake and size/age made its way to our elevated deck. I was looking at the snake and the snake at me. It was really quite strange as I was picking up on its thoughts. You don't harm me, and I you. After a while, it slithered off.

I did some RAOK.

This morning, I looked at my dog, who was still in bed, and it looked like he was rolling all over the place laughing.

Nothing personal, this is a private joke for somebody else.

As for snakes, I have gotten about 6-10 inches to a rattler's head, and he/she did not rattle. When he/she did rattled, I slowly moved my hand away and the rattler stopped rattling. All I was going to do was pick the snake up and move it to a different location so I could get by. I guess the snake didn't need my help, he/she slowly moved so I could pass.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜