View Single Post
Old 13-12-2022, 10:45 PM
Master
Yes they can it's right when I got my class and my open circle and when I got my church I tried to put a plug on protection on myself and everybody around us
And only pray for goods to us only and only pay for the goods to it's only the paper looks good on the earthly plane to come through only and advanced bullets and Navy stores in the balance whelans so they can't hurt anybody ever again till they learnt their lesson and what do good morning hi up get my body pointing bricks because I've done loads B I tried I tried to get warm x x by doing good things by taking care of the real life and a good date is Andre good date and turn good things for the animal charities and helping out at my funeral home because I know any and do an update and he get a job in there and a Funeral industry because my friend is it possible that place and it was another person
Animals but I feed the violin everyday was in the winter in the winter in the graveyard because they know the food was anybody because there is so cool and the ground is so hard they can't get the rooms to fill up if anything I've left my cat is left but yes but spirit can attack cause a member onions come fly at me for no reason is scared the living daylight out and made a long time ago and my dad's and I then my dad gifted my dad was gifted without realising like me my mum was gifted but some of the stuff chasing on like me spot on my dad's spot on but yes but yes it can attack but everyday you must put a clog of attention on yourself to keep yourself safe because I do everyday now because my meal ship is stronger I've got to put myself everyday I've got to put this club protection on myself everyday like a somebody on here what a reading on me I'll put a clock of attention on a person and myself I'm a good split not bad I hope I am making sense here because my mike strange at the minute everything was now I am a Geordie mackem accent is strong very very strong but sometimes I speak slang without realising because from the northeast you do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔