View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 05:01 AM
Master
Hi again.

Last night I had another dream. I was playing with a cub I my lap, same type of animal. Like with a kitten, stroking it, it stroking back with its cheek grabbing my arm with its paws...

Then it's jaws locked on my thumb. I had to pry the jaws öppen, the little one's teeth broke off, like they were very fragile - I felt very guilty. Went to rinse my thumb - and the cut was SO BIG. A cut out from the thumb flipflopping from the tip of the thumb 1,5cm long, 0,8 cm wide and down into the thumb 1,5 cm deep, like a lid.

Only really deep. I applied pressure, though oh no the hospital in corona times...
And went to the other room where my extended family was gathered for coffee to ask for a ride. My older brother said he'd take me.

It was nice not to feel like I was bothering them, and when I woke up it was also nice to have met him again, he passed away 6ys ago...

Anyway. It's the same animal, biting and deep cuts to the hand... Why the hand? Why these over sized wounds - as big as they can get, blood and tissue but no broken/crushed bones, more like surgical cuts - accidental cause the animals were not intending to hatm, they were just being them.

Hmm.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3