View Single Post
Old 11-06-2021, 06:48 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
I want to note here that it is nearly impossible to speak of, indeed even to think of, the great primordial soul, the Creator, the One. This is because we are designed for the world we live in. We think in terms of time, before and after. In a timeless existence there can be no sequence of events. In this story though there does seem to be. This disparity is what I refer to. There is one more thought. We are all sharing an adventure in this narrative while away from the physical. This means that, although there still is the flow of time, it is slower. Remember that as we ascend in the heavens of the Earth time slows because the matter through which we travel "thins" when compared to the physical. And since time is a result of density this must be true. Remember too that when we arrive at the source we are, finally, at the apex... timelessness or as we call it, eternity. Now there is no time at all but how can we speak of it outside our familiar frame of reference. This is what I refer to.

As the story progresses this will become more apparent.

Bartholomew