Thread: Please....
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 02:01 AM
Master

Quote:
They are sending negativity and strong sexual libido willpower my way at the moment that I have to 'ride' currently in order to express myself

From my own experience succubus/incubus are quite easy to get rid of. I've dealt with two different kinds of these in the past.. one of the kinds was very capable of affecting me mentally and would actually while I was sleeping put into my mind the most horrific kind of violent sex dreams. That one was actually sitting in my aura and linked in with my sex chakra even during the daytime The other kind didn't do that but was just visiting me each night and trying to lure me into sexual relations with it (which I did for a while till more and more of it's buddies started showing up).

To deal with those things if you do have one or more of those affecting you.. For the visiting variety... just give a strong "no" and just do not sexually engage till it stops visiting for the energy. I stopped any sexual things for a couple of weeks till I was sure they weren't coming back after I stopped sexually engaging with them. (yeah sure it can take a little but of self control esp if the being are manipulating your energy).

For the other kind if it's attached to you and in your energy system.. best to find someone to take it out and send it elsewhere. The way I got rid of that one is once I knew it was there (I was having a coffee one day with a healer friend and after laying coffee cup back on the table and bringing my hands back to my lap.. my hand hit the entity in my aura.. a strong density and I felt it clearly move like out of the way to not be noticed). Fortunately this was only a few days after I started having the violent sexual nightmares which it caused (the being was purposely also creating fear via the nightmares).

All we then did to get rid of it was swept my aura out and with the third sweep (we just used an eagle feather along with intent to do this).. a winged entity suddenly came out and fled across the yard and over my friends fence. Quite an experience we both usually do not see them (I think that was a first for my friend) but anyway, it was easy to get out.. just with sweeping the aura and it never has bothered me again.

also those crystals you brought. Do you know how to work well with those in trying to aid yourself with the attacks? or did you just simply place them in your room and around your home? If not, I may be able to help you with that.