Thread: psychic/mediums
View Single Post
Old 30-11-2014, 06:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Kim Russo -

[quote=IsleWalker]I am glad you brought up this subject. To me, the one who has the best understanding of why things happen, what they mean and can put them in a framework for people to understand (and not just be frightened) is Kim Russo.

Currently she has a show called "The Haunting Of..." where she takes the (self-reported) experiences of people (usually stars) that were unresolved and are still disturbing, and goes back to the location in order to put into context the experience, what they were to learn, giving them closure, finally. Not only is she the real deal, but she is helping people understand what they have experienced--years and years after it has happened.

Lisa Caputo is real but, IMO, there are many psychics who may interact at the astral level but understand very little beyond that. Lisa is a simple person and relays the information to anyone (anywhere). Her heart is in the right place. There are many levels of psychics.

John Edward was my first introduction to mediums. I respect what he does but mediums need to grow as well. How long will he continue giving readings to people will loved-ones passed on? Yes, he is helping, I just question whether he is growing spiritually too.

[I know--this sounds hyper-critical. I'm just sayin' that, to me, in order to be effective, a medium has to understand the framework within which spirit works and the intentions--and to keep growing with what they do. ]

One TV psychic that bugs the **** out of me is Amy Adams (?I think). Everyone she encounters (or those stories that are drawn to her?) are very dark entities--hurtful, scary, mean. She makes all kinds of (unnecessary) facial gestures, mouth contortions--as she is reading. It's very distracting and I just feel that if someone like Kim Russo read the same scene that Amy did, she wouldn't be saying "This is a very bad guy."--but would just state the case as to what this entity was about. In short, I feel she has her own issues with darkness that invade her readings.

Again, I know this is sounding very harsh--but I do think you have to be discriminating about what kind of energy you let provide you with info. If it's just gonna provide more reason for fear, they are not doing the best they can with their spiritual gifts--IMO.

Lora[/QUOTE. Has anyone had a reading from kim Russo? My mother and I maybe even my daughter need a meeting with her but I'm a bit concerned of the price and do y'all think it could be done over the phone? I'd like to save for this but do u guys even think shed do a private reading like that???? Thank you ! SUNSHINE &SMILES!