View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 03:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Interested in...death

Hiii people from this amazing site!
I tried to find help in myself for this thing,but i couldn't do it alone,so i am here.
I know that the title is really strange,but let me explain it.
When i was a 18 years old,i had a car accident,and from this moment my whole life was changed.I became interested in death and i read so many information about dead people...I am more interested in spiritual world,than this whole world,where i live and i am scared.
I even can't wait to go there,i don't care about this world now and the life,because here people are not good and just...i don't belong here anymore.
And it is so bad and sad,because i am young person and i am so interested in death,that i can't explain. I am interested in dead people,dead celebrities,and such things.I even talked with person,who helped me go back to my previous life and i thought that this could help and will stop my interest,but it didn't happen.In fact it grows every day and i don't know what to do. So,please if someone knows why this is happening and what to do,please write me!I am happy even to share with you my thoughts!
Be happy,dear people!