View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 07:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
The format of sound evidence is one where ideally there is more than a single source for the information. Ideas, thoughts, beliefs, hypotheses, theories are not necessarily sound evidence.

Even personal experiences that unshakeably persuade a single experiencer is still not evidence but the more people telling of similar experiences the more that information could be considered evidence - in my approach. For example my own speciality is afterlife but my personal experience is not evidence we survive the death of our bodies. But I can point to abundant evidence because so many other people have had similar experiences.

It's not proof but untold numbers consider it sound evidence.
That would be like someone pointing and saying I just saw God. Then those who question ask for proof. How would they prove that? When no other explanation or evidence can be given other than that of the individual's own experience and the knowledge obtained.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.