View Single Post
Old 25-03-2017, 02:54 PM
Experiencer

Billy has the right of it, so I'm partly repeating (for the sake of supporting his comments) some parts of his post. The third eye does have rods and cones, and a lens.. all connected to an optic nerve that goes to the occipital lobe.

Flouride is a toxin, and there are numerous reports about how dangerous it is.. even if you discount the 'conspiracy theories' that surround the topic. Most countries ban its use. Other countries add it to our drinking water.. I know Australia gets its flouride from mining companies, and it's technically industrial waste. Not good for us.

The impact it has on your third eye should be seen in a similar way to junk food.. you can be fit and healthy, have good energy and vitamin levels, and still eat junk food a couple of times a week. I've seen some reports of people who have diets high in foods that should be avoided (for third eye opening), and still manage to open their third eye with a good level of success.

While Billy has had some negative experiences with his third eye, and his words of caution should be listened to, not everyone has bad experiences. You just need to be prepared for what is going to happen as it slowly opens; and not rush to have it opened instantly.

How long it takes to decalcify your pineal gland cannot be easily answered. There are too many variables to give you an answer. I hear it can be done within 30 minutes.. but I'd be hesitant to believe this is possible for everyone. I'd suggest that any instant decalcification techniques shouldn't be used.. Re: Billy's words of caution.