View Single Post
Old 21-03-2017, 07:55 AM
Suspended
Guide
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
So does this mean everyone whose third eye is open doesn't use fluoride toothpaste, no whey protein and has a good intake of magnesium, along with a diet rich in organic produce? Not sure if there is a science behind it or if it only happens when it's time for you. What about reiki or balancing the chakras? Does that help?

Haha,what a cool answer,funny too,the pineal gland is a real eye,shaped like a pine cone,it has rods and cones and an optic nerve just like a normal eye,its function physically is to produce and regulate melatonin,is does calcify but not sure if its chemicals like fluoride put into the water to keep us quiet or just old age.
It is the "third eye",it really is,but,its connected to the brow chakra but not physically,when opened consciously it gives you certain powers,maybe clairvoyance, maybe claireaudience,with me it made me clairescient, it also ::made me extremely unwell for the past 36 years.

If you are happy and healthy just try to enjoy life,these things happen on there own,don't force it,just not worth the hassle believe me,its not worth the hassle.

Regards Billy.