View Single Post
Old 22-10-2020, 07:13 PM
Master

Considerations Seven …

We did not forget …

Irritation Factor … moderate

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

With this post I am going to initiate using a scale I will call the Irritation Factor … because my posts on these topics are not going to set well with many on this board. I truly do not mean to intentionally set these people off … but if I am going to be true to my choice of offering at least just an honest touch of esoterica … what I offer in such posts may just go against what many believe and what is being widely taught. Please be advised.

I will offer the Irritation Factor only on posts I believe would be appropriate. I am not commanding anyone to believe. Just … consider. Plug in some of this information and any else I might offer … and let it roll around inside for a while … and observe how the puzzle pieces perhaps readjust.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Right at the beginning I will again clearly state … Soul is *not* mind … and mind is *not* Soul.

Period.

Soul does not have the “luxury” of having a brain that we in the human state of consciousness use for memory … and other features. Soul was not created with a ready set of knowledge … or even with a built-in awareness of how to gain said knowledge.

Therefore … Soul did not come here and forget everything. It never knew in the first place. Why else would this entire set of psychic worlds be designed for the gaining of experience for individual Soul … if Soul already knew. Soul was *not* created just for some toy puppetry to engage in this Psychic Wonderland. Soul was created for a definite purpose … and if it were not for the creation of Soul Itself … nothing would exist anywhere save for the Core Creator God ( simple generic term ) and ITS Essence … Divine Spirit … by whatever name you wish to call Pure, Divine Spirit.

To follow the sequence … Soul discovers what It (Soul) is by first discovering what It (Soul) is not. In these slower, lower, heavier psychic worlds … Soul discovers what It is not. (Please do not attack the messenger. I did not design the system.)

One of the great paradoxes on the Path is finally discovering and realizing that Soul is the greatest of all Creations … Soul … as the individual creation that It is … and yet initially it is the most apprehensive, ignorant, easily frightened, incapable Creation in existence … if one can put human emotions and reactions on Soul Itself. If you believe that a newborn infant “knows nothing” … a newborn is a genius when compared to an actual fledgling Soul … thrown here totally out of Its element … and left to flounder for eons.

Again … please do not get upset with me. I did *not* design the system.

Talk about a “clean slate” … Soul barely knows It has a slate at all … and I couldn’t state with assurance that It does know It has a “slate.” Since Soul first become aware through the mental awareness and then builds upon that mental system … it is impossible for Soul to know any difference.

Using an appropriate example … let’s say a fish is created in the Heavenly Worlds. Immediately after creation … the fish is not given a short time to swim around in a waterless world to discover just how wonderful this world is … and then is thrown down into a watery world on Earth … where it can now breathe and interact in a more stable environment. Both Earth and water itself would be a “heavier” world than the Heavenly Realms … and the fish in the fishbowl of the world cannot even see out of its own world much at all … if any. This fish will stay here until it can learn to breath air and climb up on the rim of the fishbowl … and then learn to exist there. This certainly might take a while.

And yet it is designed this way for reasons that become apparent after a long, long trek through these worlds … which is … part of the overall Path in the first place.

Soul Itself is not simply a more advance non-physical version of the human state of consciousness. Soul Itself has a vastly different set of faculties and perceptions that have been overshadowed by mind and the psychic worlds for eons. And how to finally realize this?

How else?

Personal experience.

A precept that one can count on during the duration of the Path … Truth must be uncovered and realized … deception is freely and popularly provided.

But even this … is a paradox. When one is young and everything is new … each step must be uncovered and discovered … and then lived. Trial-and-error. That’s the name of the game. Discernment leads to sensing beneficial truth and then knowing what is deceiving and what is not … and will also give clues as to ones next possible step.

So Soul did not know … and then forget. But since the mind is thoroughly capable of designing any scenario for the individual to believe in … the mind can easily claim top status and that nothing else exists. And here … in this hodge-lodge of psychic layers and levels … mind *does* reign supreme. Soul is out of Its element here and will allow mind to become the inner master.

One more time … I did not design the system. But consider this …

This system was designed … because it works … and effectively so. LIFE … and Soul Itself … is unconcerned with eons and seemingly endless lifetimes.

More later.