View Single Post
Old 11-04-2021, 08:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenQueen
So, what am I still grieving about my past lives? ...

... I think, at a subconscious level, I know that I cannot attain what I have attained before. Or at the very least, it will take even longer for a meditation practice to get me there. And I cannot experience being at peak peace in the prime of my life. At least not this time around. Because that window has passed.
Hello 'Queen' (that chosen 'title' says something about your this-life personality configuration, yes?) -

It strikes me that you may(?) be stuck because you choose to hold onto 'grief', by continuing to regally/willfully yearn for thangs/experiences you once 'had'.

Here’s a ‘fable’ which may(?) yield dividends if contemplated in the above regard: “God ‘gives’ people every (kind of) thing they could possibly love and enjoy or imagine loving and enjoying and then, one by one, takes these away from them and/or places the possibility of their ‘having’ them (again, in the former case) out of reach, such that all they are then left with (that is, should they then choose to themselves be and continue so) is the Love and Joy they were thereby soulfully introduced to, which Love and Joy is Life Itself!”

Love is the Spirit of Life. What can you/do you love? .However humble you have to be to do so, I recommend that you start with that.