View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 01:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Honestly, G-L... I and others have been through the topic for so many pages, but you aren't interested in different perspectives and automatically label them without listening or contemplating. You continue to act in this immature way.

Nah, I am interested, that's why I spend time listening to what is said and then questioning what was said . You see I don't have to agree with folk just cos they give an alternate view .

What has been presented doesn't make sense or reflect not having a primary belief in oneself .

It's not immature to question what I have, but perhaps what is, is to not answer and deflect and sit on the sidelines poking holes in what I have said or how I have behaved, when the reflection of that is staring you right in the face .

I can't for the life of me understand folk like you that do that and become so blinded by their own actions .

I am a dude simply asking questions on. what folk say to me ..

I give the time and courtesy to hear them out over hundreds of pages .

But something is wrong when simple questions go unanswered and then accusations like yours take president over them.

This is what normally happens when folks can't answer . It get's derailed like this .

Nothing is discussed in relation to the posts, but it becomes a circus act instead .

I have said to you before Alt, I am not interested in these types of conversations with you . Why start them again and again? Classy hey?

If you have something to say about my questions given then be my guest but to sit on the sidewalk throwing out agenda based accusations without warrant, just isn't worth the time of day is it .

x daz x