Thread: Deja vu
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2021, 11:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Deja vu

What is Deja vu exactly ? Is it possible that we have lived this same life previously. There have been times when something hits me and I realize I have been in this exact situation before. For a few minutes i can see everything happen before it actually happens ? I tend to get somewhat alarmed by this and there are two specific examples I can recall.

In high school I transferred from a catholic school to a large public school. I came in and had zero friends.. the first few months were brutal but as i starterd to make friends a kid came to our lunch table and started talking with us. I was in shock because he looked familiar and suddenly the entire scene played out in my head.... everything happened like it did in my mind and i sat there in shock. He looked at me and said you ok? I sat there in amazement and said " I know you........ I do not know how but man I know you ? " We were great friends from that day on... High School... college... then he got married and I lost contact.

The other was when me and my buddies were at a bar eating wings. It hit me again... suddenly everything felt familiar... the music... the clothing they were wearing and again everything sort of played out in my mind and happened.

There have been a bunch of other times but those two are the most vivid memories I have and am curious what exactly this is ?