View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 07:20 PM
Super Moderator
No, it's not over yet. I am aware of that and am being very careful.
They are only testing acute respiratory hospital admissions, but I got a remote consultation with the NHS and they confirmed my symptoms fitted the profile precisely and gave me instructions on what to do.

Spiritually, I have learned so much in the last 4 days. I have learned quite a few things about Love.

I had been inclined to treat myself as a bit of an "island". I hadn't noticed. I was always willing to give out help to others who asked me for it, but a bit closed off perhaps...to opening my vulnerabilities to others, and receiving their help!

I always had to "stand strong" for everyone....well how silly!

The incredible and most moving flood of care, support of all kinds, and genuine loving kindness that came in to me from every single person I know, in everyday life and remotely, brought me to tears, and profound gratitude.
Those kindnesses have been -not just gestures, and "get well" wishes, but genuine offers of "call me day or NIGHT if you need my help".

Such amazing lovely people. Who do genuinely love me. Even those who have argued with me perhaps in the past! LOL!
Bless their Souls. It has made these days feel almost like a blessing. These days will always be in my "box of happy memories! !