View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 08:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Buddhism has no fear of it diminishing, per se. There are many wonderful practitioners of Buddhism, and Buddhism is neither diminished by insults (refer Big John's many posts) or inferences.

It can be noted that Buddhism refers to Dharma - Dhamma is the Law of the Way, and nothing can diminish Truth, no matter how much they may try.

Well wishes,

JL

janielee,
I thought personal attacks is not suppose to go on this Forum. I also PMed you a while ago to stop your harassing me. I have never insulted Buddhism as you have claimed. Making such accusations is hurtful and is contrary to the teachings of Buddha. Also, on this Forum, people are allowed to state their opinions.

I found your expression "and Buddhism is neither diminished by insults (refer Big John's many posts) or inferences" to be inflammatory and uncalled for. Just because you like keeping a rift between us, that is your problem and something you should think about correcting.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Last edited by BigJohn : 02-11-2020 at 04:03 AM.