View Single Post
Old 27-03-2024, 04:11 PM
Master
My husband and I went into a home improvement store. He was looking for hooks to hang bikes on. I told him I'd be in the next aisle looking at laundry detergent, etc. I saw some plug-in air fresheners and studied them for a few moments. Then I selected a fragrance I had never bought before and scratched and sniffed the packaging. But I didn't purchase it. I walked away, thinking I'd get it the next time I'm at the grocery store.

Fast forward 2 hours later. My husband went out to the grocery store without me to pick up some fresh fruit, etc. He came home and I helped empty bags. I was shocked when I saw that he had purchased a plug-in air freshener in the exact same fragrance I sniffed at a different store 2 hours earlier.

When I told him how odd it was that he for one, bought that item and two, it was exactly what I held in my hand earlier he said, "Get out of my head."

This kind of thing happens all the time with us. I think it's because we've somewhat merged together in spirit since we've been together in life for so many years.