View Single Post
Old 24-01-2022, 06:31 AM
Newbie ;)

"Would you come?" Spell

Hello, 4th post (sorry for the 3rd one), hope it's in the right subforum.

First of all some context, I'm a complete newbie; I thought my enemies were the way they are because they got a wrong impression on me, so I burned a paper with their names and drawings of them in front of a yellow candle (wisdom)... then I got openly "cancelled" real quick :P
I don't endorse the evil though, I'm currently a white-hat hacker, and as such I don't intend to deal in bad practices, even less black magick.
You see, I used to stick to logic thinking for a long time, as a workaround to those "hallucinations" I have (whose cause still can't be found through science, there's no chemical issues, nothing out of place within the occipital lobe, and so on). Because even if it meant I didn't give more than 50% of my capacity, it helped mitigate the panic attacks I had during late childhood.
However, I have no option but to believe in magick, not only due to science's failure, but it's just been too many coincidences that pile up over time and I can't ignore them anymore.
End of Context.

I have a very clear image on a girl, but don't get me wrong I don't typically want to force a love on me; all I'd like to know, is how do I "ASK" her to have a talk with me? In such a way that, should she approve, another such "coincidence" happens. The goal here is to make an invitation, not change her will; I don't know her name nor anything, the only (very far) chance I could imagine through logic, is releasing a videogame that happens to call enough attention, have some "unusual code" packed within, and expect an unusual reaction from a random player.

The reason for all this mess? I dreamt with her when I was just 7 years old, and only two more times throghout my life, but I always seen her as a rougly ~10 years old. To my surprise, I have seen her for real weeks ago (edit: this already happened in late 2020, but I didn't want to overthink it), again as a ~10 years old, but I'm on my mid-twenties... which means I seen a person before it was even born. It was an odd situation too, she kept looking at me non-stop, and this "hallucination" of mine became angrier than ever, all while I struggled to act as if nothing happens. On top of that, it's not like I could have just walked and have a talk right there because I'd look like a mad rapist or something, moreso because I was waiting a date with the psychologist in the same room. But at the same time, I can't overlook it, it's like a puzzle that needs to be solved somehow. And maybe, just maybe, she's got important information... ?

I don't even know what to think anymore. Any help? Thanks for reading.

Last edited by MrBin : 24-01-2022 at 02:00 PM.