View Single Post
Old 29-10-2019, 11:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
"I have always wondered what part of a ghost would be dense enough to knock, walk audibly or scratch people?"

Try sleeping in your bed alone, at night, ten feet up, and receiving a hard hit directly underneath you, and having the whole bed shake.

You have no family, or friends, or anyone to help you out physically, unless you pay them. Could go running through the apartment hallways screaming bloody murder, but what good would it do you? Now add mental health complications, and you're really fried.

Just sayn lol

I would like to say if you haven't experienced it, don't mock it.
When I first started working with EVP doing digital recording and Spirit Box, I received many death threats from the realm of spirit in the attempts to intimidate me and instil fear.

Many psychic researchers quit at this point, once "Zozo" comes through the board sending everybody running off and screaming down the halls...but not me!

I immediately lit some candles, placed a marble on the table after dusting it with talcum powder, got out my K2 meter and my laser grid device...set it all up with the words "wanna kill me eh? Blow out a candle first! roll the marble! Give me an apparition...let me see what I am dealing with and how much power you actually have...or are you just a big lying coward?"

Suffice to say, all my candles remained alight, the marble stayed where it was, none of my equipment went off, I received no more EVPs and I have survived to tell the story without as much as a "boo" although I will still see the occasional spirit orb...so whether you like it or not, I am fully entitled to mock at my leisure UNTIL something eventuates.