View Single Post
Old 29-04-2021, 09:26 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demekinfish
I have had a number of dreams that I am pretty sure were past lives.

One was of an American civil war soldier, young, male. In the dream he/I/we were killed by an enemy soldier. When I woke up I was certain that this was how I had died in a past life. Things happened in the dream that I had no idea were a thing until I looked it up. I had no way of knowing some of these things to put them into a dream in the first place.

Does this seem like a reasonable thought that it was a past life?
Dreams are the unconscious communicating with the conscious, and frankly nobody has all the answers on the unconscious. We do know much but there is probably just as much we don't know. There's really no reason the unconscious couldn't/wouldn't reveal Past Lives via dreams unless it 'clashed' with what was already in the conscious. So for instance, if you were a very timid person and in the Past Life you were particularly bad the unconscious wouldn't give you that information.

If the information checks out then 'reasonable' is one word to use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demekinfish
Yeah, it was like a gut thing, like I just knew what it was. I just always wondered, maybe I'm cray that I think this way. Guess now I have to figure out why I was shown this.
Trust your gut as a 'pointer', always. Crazy isn't a word I'd use there, intuitive is - and a few more possibles.