Thread: Clairaudient?
View Single Post
Old 26-11-2019, 10:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexxatha
The immediate message I got from that experience is perhaps I was not ready or mentally prepared to go deeper into the rabbit hole that I was going into that night. I do know that there is a part of me that is afraid of anything, dare I say, "unnatural" because I don't know if my mind could handle anything like that outside my comfort zone. This could also explain why I have never seem to go further in my astral projection attempts. The unknown gives me anxiety, but I am working on overcoming this because I know there is a part of me that is also very curious as to what's out there other than the world we know of today.

I'm open to hear any ideas that you may have.

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,

What I would like to encourage is working more with your intellect. The understanding to appreciate is that the basic human inclinations are to fear the unknown and that unknowable. The thaught to embrace is that you are loved and protected from harm by your yourself and any others you may encounter.

What is hard to elevate is the belief that such a thing is actually doable. We live in a society that is mostly unbalanced at this time. Evolving your beliefs on this will be quite an undertaking. No problem. Treat it just like any other project in your life.

Why would you be loved by the divine within you is a concept that needs to be clinically reframed. Our psychic conditioning is what gets worked on at this stage. Society and religions teach us that God has rules and if you do not follow any of them you get punished in an appropriate way. Consider the reality that we are unconditionally loved and that Any human choice we make is Admired by God. We as humans are here to do energy work related to self empowerment. This is a principal which is 100% the opposit of the today's conventional wisdom. That our task in life is to be obedient to authorities.

So that is the step#1 idea to consider. If it resonates with you then I or some one like me can assist you in making this belief your reality. If you are truly uncomfortable with that concept then it is best to just stay curious, in my view.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/