View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 03:46 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Thankyou for replying greenslade.I know everybody has their own ideas about spirituality.I know the above post by Guthrio has a few points that I don't agree with but it gives you an approximation of how life is like when you pass.Added to all the other stories of what is supposed to happen,it gives you a rough idea of what it is like.Many stories have similarities and from that i get a rough idea.
No movie then? Tsk tsk, you're missing the understanding. When Robin Williams' character first went to 'heaven' he saw a field of the most vivid colours, he tried to drink tea from a brightly-coloured cup that was made of plasticine and it fell apart as he tried to drink from it. His son didn't look like his son and his wife was in purgatory because it was he Catholic belief that suicide was a sin.

The understanding there was that reality didn't look like anything in particular until consciousness made it appear to be that colour, that age, purgatory... As he 'tuned in' the cup became more solid - which is also the understanding of how things ap[pear solid in this dimension.

There is also a saying in mediumship - "All Spirit is thirty-five years old." Spirit has no age but the idea their is to put across that as thirty-five is the prime of Life, as it is in heaven.

Dreams talk the language of consciousness while the mind talks of planes, structures, hierarchies and the like. What we see in dreams is never literal, always a representation of a consciousness that has no form.