View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 01:03 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Brother Greenslade,

"Speaking of butterflies"...the only "more" that I have heard described is absolutely beyond my comprehension...but here it is, as expanded in the reference, below:

My dear Guthrio

While I can appreciate this might be your cup of tea it's just not palatable for me. Sorry and all that. Especially -

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
“Only when a being has no further desires for experiences in the pleasing-to-the-eye astral cosmos, and cannot be tempted to go back there, does he remain in the causal world. Completing there the work of redeeming all causal karma or seeds of past desires, the confined soul thrusts out the last of the three corks of ignorance and, emerging from the final jar of the causal body, commingles with the Eternal.

This is a Journey to Self but there is a wider understanding of just what that Self ism because often we are here for others as much as ourselves. It's the experiences that help us grow - or hinder us depending on how we deal with them. The Soul is never confined but can encompass several states of existence at the same time.

The Soul is both the butterfly that dreams it is a Samurai and the Samurai that dreams it/he is a butterfly - and both, and neither. And in a state of Paradoxical Thinking understands the encompassing multi-dimensional consciousness. One-dimensionality is a single axis, three-dimensional reality encompasses (encompasses is the key word) three axes with two dimensions of consciousness encompassing those again.

Incidentaly, I was watching a YouTube that says the mathematical basis for reality is not a 3D model as scientists have been saying for years, but a six-dimensional crystalline matrix.