View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 10:31 PM
Master
Thank you, Chris.

I was asked a very similar question via PM yesterday:

Quote:
Hi, I'm interested in your comments about your Spirit Box. I used to watch the static on the tv as a child (as recommended by my 'imaginary' friend - before the days of the internet) and could see faces and hear voices (until my mum would switch it off out of fear) but nowadays on modern TVs there is a blue screen which blocks the static and the sound is muted.

I saw a video that you linked and you noted a number of responses, though upon watching the video myself I was unable to hear much at all.

Are there more reliable ways to communicate and control whom you are speaking to etc. as it sounds like you usually just end up with random jokers which seems like a big waste of time (a large variance in quality akin to using chatroulette).

My reply:

"Yes, at the beginning, it's sort of like this. I have also likened it to an 'astral chat room' in that you can't really control what comes through at the start and you get all types.

In most cases, and in that particular video, the Spirit Box user was kind of butting in on a conversation between 4 astral entities, thinking they were talking to him and not each other. When that happens, some of them do say to 'go away' (in no uncertain terms).

After a while, one recognises this and can also recognise individual voices and characters within the Astral and join in the conversation and 'make spirit friends' and usually, others will just leave you alone to have those conversations...and you can also meet some very nice, kind and loving beings as well - it's just like normal human interractions...some will like you and talk to you and some will not.

Many people cannot hear what the spirits are saying and it all just sounds like 'radio static'...but you learn to establish a 'baseline' and anything that deviates from this baseline, is potential spirit communication. When I hear a sound that deviates from the baseline or 'background hum" I will go back and replay it over and over...up to 6 times in some cases and my mind will slow it down, because they talk so goshdarn fast! about 10 times the speed that a normal human ear can hear, but for some reason, I can naturally slow this down inside my head and listen to the whole conversation and it's just like a group of people talking to each other in a crowded restaurant and I can tune in to their conversation. I hope this explains it a bit."