View Single Post
Old 21-08-2022, 06:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
This is some old thread 2010! But I will say...they sure do.
Remarkably! And I began as a sceptic/skeptic.
Same with Flower Essences, you gotta be kidding...
but I'm a believer NOW!

I'm still iffy on Homeopathic little pills, tho.
Homeopathy is unbelievable but depends on which strength you take, and that hinges on what's wrong.
I hurt my wrists a while back, friend of mine who's very well acquainted with homeopathy (did most of the education) gave me a few Ruta Graveolens granules to take. This is for acute sprains. 2 granules a day.
And she gave me a few Arnica granules, 2 a day.
Within half an hour of taking the Arnica took the pain away, and it was bad in capitals. NOrmally would've needed a painkiller that could put down a horse to take away that kind of pain.
It was a strong version as in such cases the lighter ones are pretty much useless.
The Ruta did the rest, the healing.
Took a little while but my wrists recovered. Reason it takes a while is that Ruta gives your body a boost to heal the afflicted area, then it's the body's self-healing that does the rest.
You can't take Ruta daily for a length of time, it then ruins the working. It only has to awaken the body's own ability to heal. Worked a miracle.
And my wrists were bad, esp left one. Couldn't put on socks, tie my shoe laces, pull a top/sweater over my head, towelling dry after shower etc. Grocery shopping was a pain and so on.
Such severe pain, gone within half an hour. And it didn't come back as it would with a painkiller.
I used wrist bands for a few weeks whenever doing something that could put stress on them. At some point I just forgot. I realised the other day they had simply healed.

I knew homeopathy worked, but this was truly amazing!
Again, both were very potent version. Best not to meddle on your own if you don't know what you're doing and what strength is required. It is THAT powerful!