View Single Post
Old 24-11-2020, 11:34 PM
Master

Considerations Twenty-Four…

Turn your Perceptions Outward

People often wonder just how to go about raising ones consciousness … what does it take … what is the procedure. Many want to wait for some mystical experience of some kind or a magic wand to bring it about automatically. I've wanted this myself … and sometimes … I still do. That is … however … not the case.

The approach I've been suggesting as of late is two fold. One … is to simply begin to recognize your own position on many things … especially that which limits you … holds you back … binds you from gaining a wider perspective. All that you are … all that you have ever been … is what you are living right now. What you are living now is something you created in your own past. The question is … do you wish to continue. If you don't … there are ways to develop anew.

Secondly … this is a part of the often stated phrase … the answer lies within. In the vast majority of cases … it is *not* a matter of going inside and trying to uncover an answer. If you know the issue … you often have the answer. Do the opposite … certainly with some sense of discernment. Yet looking inside and determining your limitations is a major part of this approach. To look within is about the only direction one can take when considering your own individual perspectives on life.

You do not have to go somewhere or "ascend" to gain greater perception. You must free yourself from that which contains or limits you. This gives you your freedom of perception. The conflict is always between the old and the new. To gently uncover these limitations and revise them is the lessening of your own burdens that weigh you down. Many may not believe this but it is nonetheless true. I do not wish to preach … I do not wish to moralize. These are the steps to take if one really wishes to grow and advance. A wider perception does not just happen. It takes place when we get out of our own way.

It is often boring … and frustrating. It is much more thrilling and exciting and emotionally powerful to play all the mind games … using the intellect to control and exercise power over … than it is to work with Life and find balance and become part of the Whole of Life. Most people would rather continue in the powerful egoistic side of it than to learn to let go of limitations and correct them to free themselves and to find balance and contentment. Contentment is not a thrilling prospect. A more whole perspective of Life helps you to achieve and maintain equilibrium … and that is not a "thrilling" endeavor. There is no "fun" to it … so to speak … but to dismiss this will go on for hundreds of lifetimes until one begins to take it upon themselves to turn in that direction. Then you begin to become a knowing part of Life.

Lessons of Life tend to focus in on our weaknesses. LIFE is good at pointing these out. It is not a matter of determining them but more of what to do about them. Again … there is no magic wand. It takes work … the kind most people do not wish to get involved in.

Joy can only exist where there is a high state of consciousness. People have it backwards. They would first like Spirit to supply all their material needs and *then* they will wholeheartedly endorse the nudges of Life. "Give to me first and then I will give to you." This sets the cart before the horse. The first order of business is to reach for a high state of consciousness. Even in the Bible … "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God." Spiritual consciousness is the best route to the life of joy and fulfillment. Heaven is a state of consciousness and not a given place.

Most would rather maintain their current state of consciousness than possibly meeting the real director and producer of their unhappiness and frustration … which is … themselves. It is much more comfortable to stay where you are. There is greater risk … greater unease … to take on change … with the promise of greater understanding and realization.

The rewards are greater if you take up the challenge and / or adventure. Things begin to settle … although LIFE will always continue to shake the tree. How else can LIFE make you encounter new experiences within which to test and refine? In the end … it is not that all becomes peaceful an uneventful … it is that you learn how to effectively deal with just about anything that comes your way. You deal with what must be dealt with … in terms of personal responsibility … and then you walk in your own designed ideal of that experience.

Lastly … it is amazing what is piled into our own consciousness as we walk our daily lives. Television tells us how to live, radio embellishes it all, the media will direct our lives for us, the emotions and mental thoughts of those around us, all coming in at us every moment. Our own thoughts turn inward as we continue to look at our ongoing issues and rehearse the problems over and over again. Worry is negative prayer. We love to tell ourselves what we do not like about ourselves and about our personal life.

The turning point is to turn our thoughts externally towards our ideals … our preferred goals and viewpoints … and project this outward for future design. Promoting your desires outward … as long as they are your own and for your own development … is obviously a manifesting practice … and it is your own design of capability, forgiveness, tolerance, patience, service, good will, and so much more … that you set about to compose and construct. This is also a working facet to the old saying … “It is better to give than to receive.” Yes … there is more to the precept.

I will be away from the computer for the next five days or so.

Walk well.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -