View Single Post
Old 28-08-2018, 12:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhesenamun
ocean breeze - maybe it's not so much that we are loners and misfits, but more to do with the fact that, contrary to the majority of people, we don't want to make do with the first guy/gal that happens to hang around in some bar, but that we are looking for something more meaningful - which is incredibly difficult to find nowadays?

I would assume that's the case for anyone who is down to earth with a little more depth to them regardless of spiritual beliefs. I agree that finding something more meaningful is difficult to find.

Quote:
I'm simply in the wrong time

I use to believe that too. Perhaps we are just destine for other things in life. Should our life purpose be limited to just fitting in and engaging in relationships?

I can relate to how you feel (i think). Even when a woman shows interest i often feel discouraged. Our lifestyle, interest, mindsets, are very different so the attraction is there but the connection isn't. Five years ago some guy who was trying to get to know me better (in a friendly way) told me he doesn't think any women would give me a real chance. So far he's right.

Anyways, you at least have a good friend from what i've read. You don't want to lose that over something silly. That's very hard to find. Hopefully that friendship will last for you.