View Single Post
Old 28-05-2021, 04:10 PM
Administrator
Hello

Do we have a choice in all of this at times ? I have to wonder if when we meet that "right person" that we have a choice in what abilities they have within them. They might well be a very strong Empath but have never opened that door to it all.

I was with a very closed off spiritual person for 33 years, saw me as an opportunity to "make money off abilities" something I never feel victim to. I was able to follow my path with it all but always hearing it was "hocus pocus" behind my back. I grew in that relationship and he never did. Still the same useless addicted person he was all that time. Trust me I did everything in my power to make changes within him. Learning that one has to see that need to change and then want to accept change.

I am with someone very spiritual now, Heart whom is a member here that I met here. Friends for so many years never thinking at any point in time we would marry and be happy with the other by our side. Yet that was the plan of the Universe it seems.

I am the strong one and he is on the path to learn and catch up to me some. I can read most anyone like a page in a book but I have learned not to do that. He laughs that he can not get away with anything (nor would he try) as I would know. I would not go to intrude as we all have our path. Yet he too can read me at times a bit more so we are learning to bottle things up inside serves nothing. That its better to let the energy flow and then transform that energy.

We are individua's first and foremost in life and we have to find that place of balance when we allow someone else into our space.

I can honestly say I would wish me on no one to be equal in what I am and what I experience in life, I welcome my abilities but I would wish them on no one. Happy to have someone on the JR levels to walk my path with me.

Lynn