View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 03:30 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Angel1 ................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

Thats correct, the physical experience ---heart/emotions/senses --- with some biologicals , results in access the Metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concepts, i.e. ability to create more complex conceptual languages, to express, via concepts in language, what the nervous system feels { experiences }

The Cosmic Trinity Outline is three-fold;

1} Metaphysical-1 ergo spirit-1,
------conceptual line-of-demarcation------

2} metaphysical-2, macro-infinite non-occupied Space, that, embraces the following,

3} Finite, occupied Space Universe aka Uni-V-erse,
......3a} physical reality sine-wave /\/\/ associated patterns of fermions and bosons ergo Observed Time,---and any collective thereof---,

........3b}Gravity ( ),also an occupied Space,

...........3c} Dark Energy )(, also an occupied Space

All that exists falls within the above Cosmic Trinity Outline list. If any want to understand ---leads to comprehension--- Uni-V-erse, then the above is the top to bottom approach.

I.e.start with the greatest { most comprehensive } wholisti set, and no parts can be left out.

.............................Space( * ) i ( * )Space......................

i is symbolic in the abover ergo outside of { beyond } the any local tube, but in a sense we can say it may fall within the myriad set of overlapping and interfering, toriodal tubes that,, compose the finite occupied Space Uni-V-verse.

The convex positive curvature is all the can be exposed at the event horizon of Universe, where it is tangent with the macro-infinite truly non-occupied Space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
The metaphyscial-1 mind/intellect thinks it is the self/I/i, when it is not. The heart feeling of existing/feeling our presence in the NOW/present moment is the self and the Metaphyscial-1 mind/intellect uses language, thus thoughts, concepts, metaphors, analogies and etc to describe, express, create and to get to know the self/itself/oneness/wholeness, which includes the physical universe and everything in the physical universe in the NOW/present moment.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman