View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 10:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
To be clear, the link is this thread was Penrose on consciousness, LINK

the other link on his Conformal Cyclic Universe { cosmology }, was not posted in this thread. Here it as follows

LINK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBfuAVBdcW0

In this one he claims evidence of events ---black holes colliding?--- before the big bang sometime in past, and that info has carried over via gravitational field, into background micro-wave radiation, circles we observed after the BB.

We do not see Gravity, Dark Energy, Virtual particles nor do we see the lines-of-relationship ---(><)(><) or as in||out-- i.e. we only see the resultants of those three and their lines-of-relationship to our Observed Time physical reality /\/\/\/\/ associated with sine-wave pattern{s} of our observed existence.

..........................Space(>*<) i (>*<)Space.................

I think { dynamic energetic process } about something { occupied space finger } ergo I exist as a something { nervous system of occupied space }.

What I think is a Metaphyscial-1 mind/intellect/concept that of itself, has no mass, no color, no spin, no weight, no size, no volume, no area, no energy etc.
Metaphyscial-1 mind/intellect is a tool or instrument used by the self/oneness/wholeness to describe, express, and to get to know the self/itself/oneness/wholeness, which includes the physical universe and everything in the physical universe while "it" is in occupied space/physical form.

The metaphyscial-1 mind/intellect thinks it is the self/I/i, when it is not. The heart feeling of existing/feeling our presence in the NOW/present moment is the self and the Metaphyscial-1 mind/intellect uses language, thus thoughts, concepts, metaphors, analogies and etc to describe, express, create and to get to know the self/itself/oneness/wholeness, which includes the physical universe and everything in the physical universe in the NOW/present moment.