View Single Post
Old 26-08-2020, 08:13 PM
Deactivated Account

I would caution those characteristics above as they can be symptoms of mental health disorders or disabilities. I related with a lot but if I’m being honest with myself - take for example not seeing my biological parents as my real parents. I relate with it a lot but then again mine abused me and it took me until adulthood to realise the abuse. I have C-PTSD and a dissociative disorder so of course my mind wants to make an alternate reality to escape by claiming my parents aren’t my real parents and that my real parents are some other friendly spirits instead.

I saw this in a friend I made for a short period of time a while back. She believed her true parents were real biological fairies because she couldn’t handle the abuse she was living in from her own parents. So I caution taking these symptoms as signs of being a starseed or any other fantastical creature.

As well as that many are starseeds and never awaken or have any kind of inclination of it until they pass to the other side (die) and remember. I try not to take these kind of signs at face value, they can be misleading and deceptive.