View Single Post
Old 17-05-2016, 07:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
Sooooo I had an odd experience while meditating this morning...

I asked my guides to show me where I was during my first incarnation on earth.

I was then shown a cave - I was in the cave along with my 3 cubs and the words "Mesopotamian Tiger" kept coming up.

There were prehistoric creatures that we were hiding from in the cave. We were also afraid of what lurked in the depths of the cave. We knew we had to leave - we had become separated from the others.

I had to hunt in the dark of night - I came back one night with a couple small rodent-like creatures and the cubs had adventured through the cave and found a rear exit. We snuck out together...

We traveled by cloak of night - resting only when we were totally out of sight. There were both humans present and prehistoric creatures.

Drinking water by a gentle stream - some humans approached. They were not our allies - they approached one of my cubs and I attacked. I didn't want to remember any more so I came back.

Since then I have no incarnated as an animal - I tried to incarnate as the same type of feline but we had become extinct.

I started researching prehistoric cats when I was through with this meditation and I came across the "Cave lion" - they had a pretty wide range of territory that they covered... The became extinct about 12,000 years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panthera_leo_spelaea

A few years ago during meditation - every time I would close my eyes - tiger eyes would be staring back at me. Every time.

Has anyone else had any experiences like this? I was not expecting it.
Wow that's amazing.