View Single Post
Old 13-09-2020, 07:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Recently had dreams with celebrities in them

Thursday night I had a dream that I saw Taylor Swift in my old apartment. I was in the kitchen and she walked by with some other girl I didn't see the face of. Then I said out loud "That's Taylor Swift!" and she smiled at me. Then the setting changed to my old workplace (a retail store) and she was there apparently buying clothes. My appearance also changed and I had my hair grown out like I used to when I worked there. For some reason, instead of walking I was skipping or bouncing around the floor and then Taylor Swift exclaimed "Bouncy! Bouncy!"

Then on Friday night I had an even stranger dream that Ross and Monica from "Friends" were having sex next to me in my bed. It was very strange. I don't think it qualifies as incest since they're not actually related LoL. Then later in the dream Ross and Rachel do it too. Apparently all of this was happening on a train which was surprising since the bathroom was huge.

So I looked up what it means to dream you meet a celebrity and got a couple of answers. Maybe someone could help me clear up what the specific symbols mean in these dreams? Thanks in advance!