View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 06:45 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

It is not just possible, I depend on it.

My computer will shut down if I am about to respond to a discussion group posting and say some thing which I do not know is inappropriate.

My computer will also shut down for other reasons. I work with those who are upset and angry from time to time. I can appreciate there need to direct their anger at me. I do not mind them doing that, however my computer does not. it will shut down. I can reall a long conversation I had once when I had to restart my computer 4 times during that discussion.

My undestanding is that I have, and most likely you as well, a very strong telepathic connection to others. The key concept to appreciate about telepath is that it is a 'shared experience'. In science it is called an entangled event. I also work closely with technology like my computer. I built my computer. Therefore I have a real emotional bond with the computer itself. It will respond to the energies I am sensing, in its own way.

I would be curious to know how you are working with tchnology and your career plans relating to that.

Thanks,
John

That’s interesting. I’m confused though. Aren’t computers just objects? Then how would it respond to the emotional energies I send? How can you tell that I have a strong telepathic connection?

Well, I’m not working with technology. Not yet really. I’m just a student right now and would like to work in software someday. I go to a highschool where the classes are specialized in STEM subjects so . . . yeah.

I prefer less hands on tasks like in hardware because I have a fine motor disability and so working with my hands is harder. Typing and moving a mouse is a much more simpler movement. Maybe I’ll dabble a little in hardware after enough physical therapy though — just for curiosity.

I was offered a scholarship in Silicon Valley for college though, and thought of rejecting it because I don’t think I’m all that good. My guides though, did tell me that the man who offered it to me is in my soul group, and had reason to. Still really nervous about it though.