View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 03:22 PM
Master
Hello,

It is not just possible, I depend on it.

My computer will shut down if I am about to respond to a discussion group posting and say some thing which I do not know is inappropriate.

My computer will also shut down for other reasons. I work with those who are upset and angry from time to time. I can appreciate there need to direct their anger at me. I do not mind them doing that, however my computer does not. it will shut down. I can reall a long conversation I had once when I had to restart my computer 4 times during that discussion.

My undestanding is that I have, and most likely you as well, a very strong telepathic connection to others. The key concept to appreciate about telepath is that it is a 'shared experience'. In science it is called an entangled event. I also work closely with technology like my computer. I built my computer. Therefore I have a real emotional bond with the computer itself. It will respond to the energies I am sensing, in its own way.

I would be curious to know how you are working with tchnology and your career plans relating to that.

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/