View Single Post
Old 23-02-2021, 07:16 AM
Master

I believe that everything is consciousness, and that everything is in contact at a non-physical level. I don't mean a negotiation or a collaboration.

This includes non-physical beings as well as all physical kingdoms. Death doesn't exist as a tragic act, as it just is a wake up into another reality, to one's whole-self.

The physical kingdoms are bell distributions related to the degree of evolvement of the units of consciousness on the progression: instincts, emotions, intellect, intuition. Plants develop instincts; animals are dominated by instincts developing emotions; man is dominated by emotions developing intellect.

Every unit of consciousness from the elemental, to the more complex, to gestalts has free will, its individuality and its own evolvement path, nothing being preordained. Hence the infinite variability at all levels.

Out of ignorance, we tend to anthropomorphize the wider reality. It isn't useful; it isn't inconvenient. It becomes a problem only for the individuals who err into anger, hate, fear, as it affects their own well-being (thoughts and emotions bring into one's reality situations, manifestations that tend to bring the same kind of thoughts and emotions).
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.