View Single Post
Old 16-04-2021, 11:27 AM
Experiencer
thanks! Yes, this reverend is particularly good! I feel better already, but there's more work to do..... he cleared a LOT in our 1st session. Some remained, so that's what we'll be clearing next. He requires that I fast for 24 hours before a session. He says fasting makes it FAR easier for all to be released and removed from me.

My husband found him online through a lengthy search for exorcists. They do not exactly advertise. Thank goodness he found this one!!!! He was far more effective and experienced with exorcism than the priest who came to my home a couple weeks back, right after I got out of the hospital. The priest was under the impression my issues were mainly psychological vs. spiritual. I knew better... it's mainly spiritual, not psychological. He assumed this because I had been hospitalized three times for the same issue and am on medication for hearing voices. BUT i FEEL and EXPERIENCE these entitties/spirits/demons within me. I hear their words and they speak through me.

The reverend spoke directly to them, asking for names, ages, function and identities. Each spoke through me, identifying themselves. He says they can claim a legal right to you, so he was breaking all legal rights they have to me as we worked together. The session was one full hour. He charges by the minute. I paid $350 US dollars for a one-hour session. NOT cheap, but soooooooo worth it.