View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 10:29 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
That has not worked, commanding them to leave. Even with holy water and holy oil, prayers, etc, they have come back.

You have to have confidence it will work. I'm not entirely sure as I'm on a much higher level and demons are nothing to me.

I've been attacked by at least 4 that I remember probably a lot more.. but I always found them to be just a curiosity and not really effected by them other than a bit of distraction.

The thing is everything they do is selfish, they're not targeting you, their intentions have nothing to do with you, they're just feeding off you because you're letting them.

All you gotta do is forgive and love them.. they really hate that. Also a big one is attention, if you don't give them attention they can't do anything.. they need some form of attention to thrive, the more they get the stronger they get. I have dark power and it works the same way.. the more someone pays attention to me or hates me or whatever, the more supernatural power I have over them. Just a random person that I've never met before I can't seem to effect at all.

You effectively gave them permission to attack you, which is required. You only need to revoke it.

They're really just scumbag humans suffering in hell whom have become twisted.