View Single Post
Old 25-08-2020, 11:15 AM
Ascender

“I wish I could show you, when you are lonely or in darkness, the astonishing light of your own being.”
~ Hafiz

"Within you is the light of a thousand suns. Within you is unimaginable beauty."
~ Robert Adams

“Our self – luminous, open, empty Awareness – cannot be enlightened. It is already the light that illuminates all experience. Nor can a separate self be enlightened, for when the separate self faces the light of Awareness, it vanishes, just as a shadow does when exposed to the sun.”
~ Rupert Spira

''No matter how long the room has been dark, an hour or a million years, the moment the lamp of awareness is lit, the entire room becomes luminous. You are that luminosity. You are that clear light.''
~ Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche

“Instead of fighting the darkness, you bring in the light.
You cannot fight against darkness. The light of consciousness is all that is necessary. You are that light.
You are the consciousness that illuminates the world. Know yourself as that, and that's freedom, liberation, awakening, the end of suffering and madness.”
~ Eckhart Tolle

"Don't you know yet? It is your light that lights the worlds."
~ Rumi

“The world shines because of my light: without me, nothing is. It is in me that thoughts and feelings rise and set. I am their changeless witness. I am the Light of Consciousness in all thoughts and perceptions and the Light of Love in all feelings.”
~ Atmananda Krishna Menon

“There is a light that shines beyond all things on earth, beyond the heavens, beyond the highest, the very highest heavens. This is the light that shines in your heart.”
~ Chandogya Upanishad

“Whether you worship Christ, Krishna, Kali or Allah, you actually worship the one light that is also in you, since it pervades all things. Everything originates from light, everything in its essence is light.”
~ Anandamayi Ma

“I am the light of the world.
You are the light of the world.”
~ Jesus