View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 06:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade

Yes you can, but the awareness you're looking for is beyond the mind. Once you get that out of the way it makes more sense.
Thanks, this makes sense. Because I have exeprienced it that way in the past. It is very different in frequency (if it is a frequency at all) compared to physical reality. Far higher in frequency and thus more subtle or precise maybe or perceived to be more stable from a physical point of view.

Many people call it silence or empty spaciousness or non-physical containment/container. Or that silence and empty spaciousness and "nothingness" is a way to realise pure consciousness or source consciousness.

I experienced in the past my consciousness to be pure and unaffected by anything "negative" in my life. And that it stays in that high pure positive place of being/frequency.

Nowadays if I focus on my awareness/consciousness, I just experience what seems like a "lack of awareness" and falling asleep. Losing awareness of physical and entering some deep sleep / dream. Which is still nice. It feels good. But it would be nice if I could acces my pure consciousness, more consciously. Maybe I need to meditate differently or learn how to meditate more specifically and in more detailed understanding of what I am doing/need to do or want to actually be doing.

As most often simply being aware of the awareness is a good enough reference, it seems.