View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 03:50 AM
asearcher

I think you two are connected and in dreams, especially as a dad, he is very muich connected to you. I am the same as a mother. He can tell if you are in danger and so he comes, I do the same. If we have something mentally or physically that weakens us in some way I think that is too something that bring us more spirituality even if our egos are not aware of this process. Make it easier for him to connect. He can still live a long time with his heart condition but he will remain closer to the spiritual realm, I guess that is what I am trying to say/write. He is a caring dad in real life, no? Then you bet he is a lion in his sleep if he feels you are in danger. Feelings get more strong in the dreams, in the astral, is that way with me anyways. Time and space don't matter. I have felt in my dreams before when someone or several are trying to contact a child in the sleep, you know something's up and later even if you don't say anything about it (have gone into the room to check on the child etc) the child will tell you on it's own what has happened.