View Single Post
Old 30-10-2006, 03:18 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodylisious32
The other night i went to bed, im not sleeping great so i was reading a book in bed, when all of a suddern i could hear a cat purring, i sat up and looked around the room and could still hear it,
xxxkezxxx.

Hi
If you look at one of my posts "Orb manifestation" in the reincarnation topic, you will notice that in one of the texts, there is mention about animal activity.

I noticed your post which in ways relates to my own experience some years ago.

The incidents started happening in 1980 when we had the house extended at the back.
This is the same area where most of the house spirit activity has taken place.

Whilst the building work was carried out, I decided to move to one of the front bedrooms as not to be disturbed by the builders who would normally arrive early.
On the first night, I kept being woken up by a cat walking on the bed. Ghosts don't frighten me, as I have got quite used to them, but they are a nuisance when you are trying to get to sleep.
So I moved back into my own bedroom and peace was restored. Well at least for ten years.
Then I thought about the incident and dared it to come back. (don't ask me why)

Well, a couple of hours later, I went to bed and all was forgotten. Then after a couple of more hours, I was woken by a kitten walking on my bed. Opening my eyes, I gazed into the darkness as I could feel the paws treading the bedclothes.

You could even feel the matress vibrate as it cleaned itself with it's hind paw.
At one stage it licked my face. (It feels like a velvet cloth on your skin)

It got to my head and I could hear very loud purring, varying in loudness as it examined my face. Jumping up, I turned on the light and all was silent. Then I remembered what I had said. I got back to bed and it would repeat itself over and over. It eventually weighed about the sixe of a medium sized cat.

Anyway, it's the age old scenario whereby I am sitting up in bed and this thing is doing 'cartwheels' as my bed had become it's new abode !
To cut a long story short (don't laugh) I had whacked it so hard that my arm was beginning to hurt.

For three days, I was unable to sleep. Even when I could get an hours sleep, it would walk into my dream and chew my face. I could be dreaming about palm trees on a beach and then I would see this cat walking towards me and I would think "uhhh....what's that doing here ?" and then reality would set in.
As I grew more tired, it started entering my solar plexus and possession began to occur. My eyes would roll and my jaw would be yanked back so hard that I ached for hours. You get the most horrible tingling sensation. At one point I thought I was going to die, so I made my peace with God just lied in bed. I didn't fight any more, as it threw up my arms and tossed me aside like a useless rag doll. I managed to get a little sleep, then it came at me again, formed into a ping pong ball and my cheeks started popping out, then rolled my eye balls like a magnet turning metal.

I remember going to a restaurant with this thing in my mouth, when suddenly it shot out of my mouth, landed on a table shaking it violently, half scaring a man to death.
Now I have some form of protection, and my sleep is blissful. Don't worry, I am sure yours is completely different.

George