View Single Post
Old 17-10-2010, 07:12 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritmessenger
So glad you all liked the videos.
LightFilledHeart
What a wonderful experience to share with a wolf, one to treasure indeed.
I adore all animals, and all are very precious to me. They all give much to mankind in many ways, and quit often they are better company than people. I have shared my life with a wide variety of animals and birds their love is second to none. I can honestly say I've spent the most wonderful times of my life with them, they're funny intelligent caring, and loving. I'd be in heaven working in that place with all those animals, and being sat on by a Tiger

Love light and blessings to all
Spiritmessenger

Hi Spiritmessenger!
Oh I so agree! You'll laugh at this... I had a friend who used to say he wanted to live on a planet with only dogs. [He rescued every one of them he saw that was in need of such and had anywhere between 15 and 20 at any given moment in time, which he cared for on acreage he owned ] After he would make his statement he would look sheepish and add the following caveat, "... and a few close friends!" Hahaha!!! He needn't have worried. I knew exactly what he was talking about. The unconditional love of an animal is as good as it gets, and I, like you, feel they are the best of all possible companions, not to mention our teachers. I have it on good authority that the mythical "Rainbow Bridge" animals are said to cross over when they pass from this 3-D physical expression into the spirit realms (providing they choose not to reincarnate!) is in actuality a fact. My friend Dannion Brinkley... do you know him? He's a beautiful light, an author and speaker who had the experience of "dying" and going to the spirit realms for nearly a half an hour after being electrocuted by a freak accident in his home as a young man! Anyway, Dannion assures me they wait for us, and that when it's our turn to cross over, there's a big party such as you've never seen the likes of I like to believe that's true, because I love and miss every one I've ever lost and desperately yearn to come together with them again some day!

It's so nice to make your acquaintance, Spiritmessenger. We animal-lovers are a unique breed unto ourselves Soul family, no question about it