View Single Post
Old 26-08-2020, 09:41 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_DreamFaerie
For two years now I've been completely focusing on myself and healing from a Domestic Violence relationship. At first I was very scared and I kept having a lot of doubts and suffered with PTSD due to the relationship. Now I'm becoming a completely different person and I'm loving the kind of person I am turning into. Before I was so scared, anxious and depressed all the time. For the longest time I blamed myself and thought I was stupid for not getting out any sooner. Deep down, I was just afraid. Afraid of him and his threats and what would happen to me, if I tried to get out. I was so afraid that I didn't even go to the police. This is how terrified I was of my ex boyfriend. Now I feel a lot happier with myself and I'm still healing from everything I've been through. One good thing is that I'm much more positive now, than I used to be and I set healthy boundaries.
GOOD FOR YOU DARLING .....As a victim of both mental and physical abuse, I know what you went through, how difficult it all is.....and how you come , eventually , to see the light at the end of the tunnel.....I salute your courage and send so much love your way...X