Thread: How is it done?
View Single Post
Old 24-01-2023, 12:02 PM
Master

I felt I needed to speak up in response to the post about depression as well.

In many cases, the soul requires specific experiences for growth, in my case I can speak to that but I won't make any statements for others.

I was severely neglected as a child and raised in an abusive cult which resulted in further traumas later on due to my experiences and my core wounding of unlovibility, isolation, neglect has a very specific effect where it creates a "non" person, a person with no identity and a very difficult and long commitment to not only being OK and feeling safe to have an identical but then a very long and painful journey to come home and be with that sense of self, identity and home with self and eventually other people as well.

I can speak for myself and say that my soul desire in this life is to know and understand unconditional love. Life and growth work in polarity - there is no growth on this planet without polarity.

Depression has been serving me, a mechanism to tell me what I needed and what to move towards for growth and healing from trauma.

I have spent the past 20 years taking this journey- I am the bravest and strongest person I know. It has taken guts, courage and stamina for me to get where I am so that my soul can accomplish its task here on earth.

In fact, my experiences and journey will become my greatest asset in life and I have alot to say and share to the world to make it a safer place for those who have been severely harmed by other human beings.

Home is real, it is a real and tangible thing and my belief in my feeling and knowing that there is a home for me here on earth has been the single biggest driver for me to continue taking the steps I needed to take to commit to my purpose here on this planet.

The worst thing I could have done to the neglected child within me is to tell her that all of that was an illusion.

The only illusion was the belief which I had that I was not worthy of loving and safe relationships here on earth.

The illusion was that I was so very alone when I needed community and togetherness.

The illusion is to forget our human need for community, connection and society.

Our human need for safety and connection with others, the human need to feel safe and at home on our planet and with each other.