Thread: How is it done?
View Single Post
Old 22-01-2023, 08:30 PM
Master

Hi Simon,

I read your thread post a few days ago and I wanted to respond, I just didn't quite have the words yet.

I can relate to your thread quite deeply on some level. In 2012 I was standing on the edge of a cliff and heard a man's voice in my mind shout my name to get my attention and get me back away from that cliff. The walk back from that cliff was the first step in a long journey home and away from a deeply entrenched pattern.

Sometimes, it seems, through my own visualisations I am not afraid of dying but I am afraid of the pain of living and have often felt very powerless in life.

I have a somewhat similar mission to yourself which for me will manifest through self expression, authenticity and spreading joy as an empowering action to connect myself and others to not fear living or their own life here.

Teal Swan has a video on YouTube about this topic which aligns with helping people to reempower themselves to not fearing life.

My own imprinting and patterning is to do with past lives where I have been left alone during my death in a traumatic, dark, isolation or I have given up on my life. Life on earth is not how I remember it in other places, it is very dense and difficult at times for a sensitive soul.

In this life, I have made my escape through addictions and sleeping too much. Escaping life in such a way is very similar to ending my life. It's like constantly choosing to press the reset button and is a pattern which my soul now has to move through and past to discover the joy of my existence.

My desire to go home is strongly connected to my soul family and the desire to reconnect to my spiritual roots, my soul family, who help me to overcome and breakthrough this deep imprint in this life. This is to reconnect in this life on earth.

My soul friends and family are very important to me because people who have had similar experiences to me need to find a place to call home and earth is a place which needs to feel like a safe home for people who are in need of home.