Thread: How is it done?
View Single Post
Old 21-01-2023, 05:54 PM
Master

For me, my goal is to learn all of my human lessons and experience all of my bad karma for my past "sins" so I never have to come back to earth again. So the more time we have here the better to perfect ourselves so we will not have to come back.

I have left my body after a lot of work at it and my opinion is one should not seek it. I will never try it again. It is easy to harm the physical body if you get free of it as a soul. You are basically doing what happens at death, when you leave the body, and there are probably safe guards in place to snap you back into the body before you leave it for good but I found when I did it it was very hard on my physical body. Really it is not supposed to happen early.

There are methods to make it happen early but like I said, I would not mess with that stuff. Most of what you read about "astral projection" is not really the soul leaving the body or a out of body experience many people in accidents and close to death experience. "Astral projection" really is about becoming conscious in the dream world to most. Some may think it's the soul leaving the body but it has nothing to do with that. In my case, when I left my body, my physical bodies heart and breathing stopped for a moment so the soul leaving the body is a big deal.

The "astral projection" most talk about in books and such is a very high skill in lucid dreaming. To do that takes a lot of work in visualization and very high dream recall which can be done with work like keeping a dream diary and focusing on dream memories often, all day long really. If we make dreams important, the brain cooperates and increases dream recall etc and the more you are consciously dreaming the more lucid or conscious dreams you will have and some have achieved the ability to choose where they are in a dream and what they are doing. I don't know if that's a skill or gift you are born with or if anybody can achieve it with enough work at it.

In a nutshell, we are on earth a short time. The most important thing is what we are as consciousness. We are here because our "vibration" matches this place. To never have to come back here and to stay in the higher realms forever we have to raise our vibration. So we belong there and not here. So it means being loving and at peace always. To not become entangled with negativity or selfishness etc. To serve others, to think of others before ourselves etc. The only place we can do that is here. This is our opportunity. Every moment is a chance to raise our vibration we should not waste.

Going home will not change what we are as consciousness. So we will probably be right back here in some lower physical world. Best thing is to make the here and now like home as much as we can through surrender and love and peace. Attune ourselves with our inner light and our source. Then we may be free of these lower planes forever.