View Single Post
Old 20-08-2019, 05:46 PM
Ascender
And those are the limitations I was talking about. The assumption that there isn't anything higher than what you already know. That if I don't agree its because I don't understand. And if I don't agree I must be on a lower level than you. The emotional identification of your belief system with your identity. And the defensive reaction to the suggestion that maybe your not as advanced as you think you are.... Those that really want to learn see it as an opportunity not an attack. Sorry, I'm really not trying to judge or demean you. I was just pointing out that there is more to learn. Advanced is a relative term. In the system I use 5d ascension is one of the early stages. I'm not saying its wrong, just that there is more advanced levels beyond that. I've been where you are, and moved on. I understand more than you think.

I actually am Fae by bloodline. I'm not judging faerie lore. I just recognised the similarities between the 5d ascension beliefs and the ancient tradition of human to fae transformation. It puts everything in a different perspective. And by the way fae being tricksters is well known and a point of pride not an insult.

But since it seems you only want to talk to people that agree with you I won't waste any more time. Good luck finding your tribe. You may want to try some of the Facebook groups that focus on 5d ascension. There are thousands of people there that believe as you do.