View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 06:07 AM
Knower
QM (“quantum mechanics”) should eventually be replaced with QD (“quality dynamics”) as an explanation for reality in relation to consciousness.

the video implied that mathematics explains reality when it only partially explains it. physical reality is only half of reality. mathematics is only a symbolic way of representing one half of it.

while “zero = ♾ “ is totally agreeable with me, the video followed a mathematical symbolism method for reference to this amazingly elaborate truth.

i, on the other hand, view the symbol of “0” as an endlessly concentric path of spiritual development (within a spiral-cyclic, developmental linearity of it, where i am currently representing it in a 2 dimensional plane of view), one where we exchange moments of phenomenalization with moments of pure “energetic organizational exchanges” during the “♾” cycle where we are “super-positioned soul consciousness” beings.

the crossover point in the ♾ symbol is the very same point where we must loose self reference to restore the additional factors that our spirit-ego takes in unto itself - the video representing this as “left-right” reality in his equations.

with each “quale” of one’s own volitions, a transference of “relatively quantified” “quality” is imposed upon one’s own affections. this energy transfer between one’s “will” and one’s “affinities,” (similar to those “fractional” +/- charges a quark carries) not only “eventually” defines the soul by imbedding within the “personal atom” of it (QM similarity of a “charge” becoming a “force” ; i.e.: phenomena becoming an “energetic value” ) but it also predetermines future behavioral exchanges between “transactions” with other sentient beings (i.e.: those moments when we might have hoped that we “could have done better”).

but perhaps more importantly, this “imbedded” energy of our souls, also determines whether we are being “pushed” or “pulled” to our universal goals - a significant dynamic, that we might view as either an “absurdity” or an “instinct” within the honesty of our soul’s own self referential system.

this is the necessary evolutionary process for all souls, where aggressions & hostilities are eradicated from inter-social exchanges & the soul begins to exemplify its own perfections so as to exist in harmony with all else in existence... something that is sorely lacking from most of the entire history of mankind as of late.

(this submission is a condensed version of my conclusions during my currently ongoing “infinity studies”.)
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"